Thursday, July 10, 2008

"Moving" Crochet

I’m going to make a confession… “I’m a furniture mover.” It seems I get the urge to move furniture at least once a month but I have been known to change things around a couple times a week. I know this must sound strange to those of you that might have furniture in your home that seems to have taken “root” in the very same spot you placed it the day you move in.

Now to the reason why I have revealed this not so well kept secret about myself.
In an effort to get the most out of our small space I moved the dining room table to one side of the dining area and made a place for sitting and crocheting. As you can tell from this picture my stash in growing…..

Also I wanted to share the pictures of my competed “school marm vest”. This is my beautiful daughter modeling it. It ended up just her size! The next one will need to be bigger to fit me.

2 comments:

Michelle, Queen Behind the Lens! said...

Oh, it looks super cute on K! :D

Lil mama Karen said...

I look good in that vest. You did a great job.