Saturday, July 26, 2008

"Float My Boat"

My youngest son and my sweetie pie have been working on restoring a boat. Actually the boat was given to my son minus the outdrive or the motor and the boat has sorta turned into a money pit. They have spent a lot of time on this ol’ thing without even knowing if it would float. Well….yesterday they took it out on the water for the first time. Guess what???? It floats!!!! Not only does it float but it runs and really, really fast!!!

We had a ball!
When we first launched it was a little over-cast but when the sun came out so did the tube and before I knew it my son’s girlfriend was in her wetsuit and life jacket and had jumped into the tube ready for a tow. What fun, she’s such a little tomboy…I love her! Then my son gave the wakeboard a try…well, sorry to say… he never made it up this time but said next time he would and I’m sure he will.

Next week we’ll be taking the boat to Lake Roosevelt in eastern WA for a whole week. Now that should be a REAL adventure!
-------------------------------------------------------



"Well son...keep your fingers crossed."



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"Ahoy mates"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You go girl!!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Crew

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: