Monday, June 16, 2008

A Sunny June In The AM



This morning I took my camera along on my bike ride.
I’d like to share a few of the images I captured along the way.
Just for the fun of it I gave each of the photos a title.
*******************************************************************************

“Nature Conquers The Blacktop”

*****************************************************************

“The World Above My Head”

**********************************************************************************

“Glowing Seeds”

**********************************************************************************

“A Playful Child’s Art”

*****************************************************************************

“Happy Little Fungi”

*********************************************************************

2 comments:

Michelle, Queen Behind the Lens! said...

"Happy little fungi"

You're a nut! :)

Trina Scanapico said...

It was refreshing to have someone in Radiance say hi to me...most people keep to themselves... :-)