Monday, December 8, 2008

~HAPPY HOLIDAYS~
Every year there is Christmas or in our house maybe we should call it Christmess…I have so darn much Christmas decorating stuff that I could easily stock a small store. And…every year I get more, go figure.
My husband halls the boxes down from the attic and as I unpack them the mess grows on my floor, on my dining room table, on my kitchen counter…every flat surface in our little house is buried in a cluttery, cheery jumble of holiday ornamentation. Then….as if by magic, all this stuff is put into place. And once again, as in years past, the Christmas Season can begin.

*This year I even hung stuff on my kitchen cuboards*
___________________________________________________
*Even our faux fire place looks Christmasy*

1 comment:

Michelle, Queen Behind the Lens! said...

Faux. Your decorating talent always humbles me. Your place looks adorable as usual. :)